CLOSED Giveaway!!! Harlequin Heartwarming Collection April Book
Another wonderful giveaway is here! A very special thanks to Harlequin for sponsoring this giveaway! Harlequin has recently started publishing The Hearwarming Collection which is for their sweeter romances. I have been privileged to be able to review the books on this line. April was the first month this line was launched with four wonderful titles. Please click on the following titles for my reviews.
So, what's the giveaway? One lucky person will win their choice of one of these amazing April titles.
How to enter: Please write a separatecomment per entry please. I will verify all entries and erase any that are invalid. Any comment without an email address (written in or found via google profile) will be erased since I will have no way of contacting you if you win.
Mandatory Entry: (MUST be done FIRST!)
- Which book would you like to win? (1 entry)
- Follow this blog publicly via GFC. Please leave the name you follow with. (1 entry)
- "Like" Clean Romance Reviews on Facebook Leave the name you used (abbreviated if you'd prefer) (1 entry)
- Tell me another book that I have reviewed that you would like to read. (1 entry)
- Subscribe to my emails - must verify. Make sure I know what email address you're using. (1 entry)
- Add my button to your blog/website. Leave me a link. (2 entries)
- Purchase one of the books I have reviewed. Tell me which one. (3 entries per book ordered) Note: You must click on the amazon link in the review or the "Buy Reviewed Books" tab on the right sidebar to order the book(s) or I will not be able to verify this and will erase the entries.
Good luck and have fun!
Rules: Entrants must be 18 years or older and have a US mailing address. This contest will end at 11:59 CST on May 4, 2011. All entries must be submitted before then. Winners will be chosen by Random.org's random sequence generator. Winners will be notified via email and have 48 hours to respond. If there is no response, a new winner will be chosen.
Congrats to: Anonymous! She picked The Heart Remembers by Irene Hannon.