Well, it's another month and we have another set of wonderful sponsors for Clean Romance Reviews. And what a great month it is! I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you all a Merry Christmas and hope you enjoy this last month before the New Year! Now on to our sponsors!!
- Bonnie Blythe is returning once again with all of her many books that she has written. She also has sponsored a giveaway last month and a new one this month to give all of you a chance to win a copy of her book. Check them all out!
-Roseanne Wilkins is also back with both of her wonderful LDS novels; Tangled Hearts and Hidden in the Heart. Both are great novels you won't want to miss out on.
- Next is also a returning sponsor, Ginger Hanson, with her new Christmas book, A Christmas Diamond For Merry. Check out this fun book for a little bit of Christmas spirit!
- Up next is sponsor, Pamela Thibodeaux, with her book The Visionary. This is a women's fiction novel, that deals with fiction, supernatural and spiritual. Check her out!
- Next is Beth Trissel with her short story, Into The Lion's Heart. This is part of a line form Wild Rose Press called Love Letters and is a great, somewhat shorter read.
- Next we have a new sponsor, Grace Greene and her novel Beach Rental. This is an interesting book that will draw you into a world of love, loss and hope.
- Susan Meier is our next new sponsor with her Christmas book, Kisses on Her Christmas List. This is a great book to get you into the Christmas mood!
- Next we have a returning sponsor, Meg Mims and her book Double Crossing. This is a historical fiction with mystery, suspense and of course, love!
- Cat Kalen is next, with her young adult book, Pride's Run. This is a great choice for the young adult (or young adult at heart) in your life.
- Next is another new sponsor, Trisha Wilson and her wonderful Christian Christmas romance, An Unforgettable Christmas. Yet another great book to get into the Christmas spirit with!
- Terry Speare is our next sponsor with her book, Lady Caroline and the Egotistical Earl. This is a great medieval romance you won't want to miss.
-Next up is Barbara Phinney and her book Souvenirs. This is an inspirational suspense romance novel that you'll want to check out.
- Katherine Tate is up next with her new Christmas novel, Operation: Christmas Hearts. This is sure to be another hit, and check out the coverart - with a picture of a real US Marine!
- Finally, we have Debra Brown and her novel, The Companion of Lady Holmshire. Set in Victorian England, this book is sure to keep you turning the pages with anticipation.
A big thank you to all our sponsors!! Please check them out this month, especially as you shop for the holidays. If you are interested in being a sponsor for a future month, please visit my sponsorship page for more information, contact form and even paypal payment.