Okay, with the holidays, illnesses and everything, I'm a day late introducing our wonderful new January sponsors. :/ Well, here they are and I am so happy to have them with us for this month.
- Bonnie Blythe is returning once again with all of her many books that she has written. She also has sponsored a giveaway last month and a new one this month to give all of you a chance to win a copy of her book. Check them all out!
- Next is sponsor, Pamela Thibodeaux, with her book The Visionary. This is a women's fiction novel, that deals with fiction, supernatural and spiritual. Check her out!
- Next is Beth Trissel with her short story, Into The Lion's Heart. This is part of a line form Wild Rose Press called Love Letters and is a great, somewhat shorter read.
- Then we have Bella Street and her book, Kiss Me I'm Irish. This is a great read dealing with the supernatural, time travel and of course, true love!
- Meg Mims is with us again with her book, Double Crossing. It's a fast paced historical mystery that keeps you running and turning every page.
- Terry Speare is our next sponsor with her book, The Deadly Fae - a great young adult romance.
- Next is a new sponsor, Elysa Hendricks, and her book Counterfeit Love - where love and lies abound.
- Grace Greene is up next with her book, Beach Rental. This book pulls you in to love, life and death. Just what you need for a day at the beach!
- Next is Denise Grover Swank with her book Twenty-Eight and a Half Wishes. Rose is determined to make the most of her life in case if doesn't last much longer.
- Joselyn Vaughn is next with her newest book, Hauntings of the Heart. Is it ever too late to reclaim a lost love?
- Danielle Thorne brings us her next book, Turtle Soup, next. Can a scuba class bring these two opposites together?
- Next up is P.R. Mason and her book Entanglements, a Young Adult Urban fantasy and paranormal romance you won't want to miss!
- Finally we have Ruth Hartman with her book, Grin and Barrett, a sweet, funny romance.
Thanks to all my wonderful sponsors this month! If you are interested in being a sponsor, please see my sponsor page for details, request forms and paypal payment button.